– You will need this class:if you are having a hard time keeping track of your income and expense?
– You will need this class:if you have more months left after you got paid because you do not keep track of your finances This class is mainly for small to medium business, however, that does not mean that an individual could not benefit from the knowledge and maybe start keeping track of their financial life.
Why this class?Because, thousands of small companies and nonprofit organizations turn to Quickooks to keep their finances on track. And over the years, Intuit has introduced various editions of the program to satisfy the needs of different types of companies. Back when milk was simply milk, you either used QuickBooks or you didn’t. But now, when you can choose milk from soybeans and rice as well as cows, and with five different levels of fat, it’s no surprise that QuickBooks comes in a variety of editions (which, in some cases, are dramatically different from their siblings), as well as six industry-specific editions. From the smallest of sole proprietorship to burgeoning enterprises, one of these editions is likely to meet your needs and budget. By the way, all tutorials are instructor-led and every student will receive a handout to include screenshots to help guide you through the material presented. Here is an overview of some of the topics that we will cover:
- An Introduction to QuickBooks
- some Bookkeeping/Accounting Terms
- Setting up your company (or yourself)
- Chart of Accounts
- Sales Tax
Please call Truckee Meadows Community College a
4/15, 4/17, 4/22 and 4/24/20
from 1pm – 5pm
5290 Neil Road
Reno NV 89502
Tel: (775) 829-9010
Please bring a Flash Drive
You took the ‘iPhone for Beginners’ class or have experience using your phone?
Enhance your knowledge by adding contacts to your address book, set up and use your email, and send and reply to text messages. Share photos, organize photo galleries and download and listen to your favorite music.
And … bring your questions if you already know about or would like to review one or more about the above mentioned topics.
Bring your iPhone/iPad to class with any questions you have about it.
Our next class covering the above topics will be
March 27, April 3 and 10
from 10 am – 12 pm
Truckee Meadows Community College
5270 Neil Road
just across from the Sears Auto Center on
sign up in Suite 216
Reno, NV 89502
or click here to signup online
for private instructions, please go to Contact Trainer/Instructor
Note to iPad users: the only difference is that you can not make a phone call!
So, please join us in the iPhone class
You Could Earn a Multiyear Discount on Your Auto Insurance When You Complete the Course! 100% Online and Self-Paced. Learn at Your Convenience. Register Today! Improve Driving Skills. Insurance Discounts. 24/7 online Safe Driver Training or if your prefer in a Classroom setting.
We offer this class all over the US.
Why take the Smart Driver Course?
The AARP Smart Driver course is the nation’s first refresher course specifically designed for drivers age 50 and older. In many states, drivers may benefit from a discount on their auto insurance premium upon completing the course. And you will learn something new along the way. In fact, an evaluation of the course found that 97% of participants changed at least one driving habit as a result of what they learned. ( By the way, you do not need to be a member, and you can be younger than 55)
What will you learn?
- Research-based safe driving strategies.
- Information on the effects of medication on driving.
- Preventive measures to reduce driver distractions.
- Proper use of safety belts, air bags, anti-lock brakes, and new technology found in cars today.
- Techniques for handling left turns, right-of-way, and roundabouts.
- State-specific rules and regulations in 19 key areas, including construction zones, child safety seats, school buses, cellphone use and more.
- Easy-to-follow format incorporating adult-learning principles.
Click here to sign up for the online course:
To take the course in a classroom setting contact AARP Driver Safety at 1-800-350-7025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Example: The next course in Reno NV is on March 28, 2020 at 10am thought 3pm
Learn how to navigate and use new features, tools and programs efficiently and confidently.
Gain the knowledge needed to perform basic preventative maintenance to keep your PC safe and running smoothly.
Find out how to customize the desktop, easily store, locate and search for files and have fun getting to know this program.
Please for next class: call (775) 829-9010
Truckee Meadows Community Center
5270 Neil Road (across the street from the Sears Auto Center)
Reno NV 89502 see Map
Missed the Fall 2019 class? No problem we have another session coming up in Spring 2020 where we teach you the basics ….
… such as entering text and numbers into spreadsheets … and continue building your skills by learning formatting and formulas.
All tutorials are instructor-led and every student will receive a handout to include screenshots to help guide you through the material presented.
Here is an overview of the topics:
- Create a new spreadsheet/workbook
- Cell Basics
- Create a new workbook
- New, Open, save and print
- Order of precedence
- Exercises on
- Highest and lowest numbers
- Adding and deleting rows and columns
- Make your spreadsheet look professional
- Creating a Table
- Managing Data in an Excel Table
- Table Styles
- Deleting a Table
- Time permitting Instructor will show you how to create a chart
Our Excel Essentials I class covering the above topics will start
January 28 and 30, 2020 from 9 am to 12 pm
call TMCC (Reno, NV) at 775-829-9010 to reserve your seat today
or click here to sign up
this is a very popular class!
at Truckee Meadows Community College
5270 Neil Road
Reno NV 89502
Tel: (775) 829-9010
PLEASE BRING A FLASH DRIVE TO CLASS